Enjoy a magical tour of the forest to meet theatrical native animals who will really put on a show!
- 11am-12pm: Marimba Kick-off with Kuntandra
- 12:00-3pm: Visit the live Owls and Bald Eagle at the Hawkquest booth
- 12:30-2pm: Music with David Williams
All Day Activities
- Tours of the forest until 5:30
- Live Music
- Face painting by Face Fiesta
- Yaks and Goats
- Make a smudge stick at the magical Log Cabin and meet the Green Witch
- Special craft projects: Fairy Houses, Moose Wands, Walking Sticks, Moose Antlers!
- Look for Doc Murdock our Forest Magician
- Grab a delicious snack, meal and drink!
- Listen for the elk bugling! Enjoy the magic of the changing season.
How to get here
Take the bus, carpool, ride your bike, walk or run! If you must drive, park at Nederland’s Caribou Room!
$10 per person in advance. $12 day of.
Children under 2 and seniors (over 65) are free
Wild Bear is Boulder County's only nonprofit nature center that is open to the general public year-round. Through both our free nature center and many camps and programs, we provide hands-on nature experiences for people of all ages.